DO NOT use VIVIDSEATS.com affiliated with Ticketmaster!We were sold fraudulent tickets to the One Direction concert last night.

We purchased these floor tickets last December, so this was a pretty significant Christmas gift for my girls. I will spare you the great emotions and devastation they felt as we were denied entrance. We had to stand in a long line of 50-75 other families who experienced the same exact deal. When we finally reached the cop at the head of the line and filed a report, he confirmed that VIVIDSEATS.com had sold so many fraudulent tickets.

I'm contacting the Better Business Bureau.

I will not be quiet on this matter.Spread this to anyone and everyone and hopefully you will not experience this horrendous ordeal that my girls went through who counted down the months, weeks, even hours until they could see their favorite band!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vivid seats concert ticket. Vivid Seats needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vivid seats concert ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivid Seats.

Comments