1.3K views

Vivid Seats are event ticket scalpers. Wife wanted to purchase tickets for Martina Mcbride concert held at Sonoma State University in July and the price she thought she was paying for was $172 for two tickets. Ended up being charged $432 for these two tickets.

After contacting the company (to get a refund) the employee at VividSeats said all tickets sales are final but we can go on there site and try to sell the tickets ourselves and I asked does VIVIDSEATS charge for that and the employee said yes (10%). SHOCKING! Wife and I recently attended the Kenny Chesney/Jason Aldean concert and those two tickets were $180 total. Nothing against Martina but paying double to see just her is not comparable!! VividSeats is a scalping agency and last time I checked this is against the law in the United States.

On their website they pass themselves off as true representatives of the event and they are not. They don't have the tickets to sell. They misrepresent what they are deliberately to attract business.

If a full refund is not provided for this illegal practice I will let the proper authorities know about this experience with VividSeats and let them deal with it.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $432 and wants Vivid Seats to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats event tickets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I couldn't agree more thus company and the seller screwed me for $230 fir a ticket valued at $75.However, they never posted the face value.

If they want to charge that amount, then all of the costs-including the face value, should be posted so consumers can make an informed decision.

I am following up with NC legislators and BBB.These practices need to change.

Me too. What was supposed to be $108 per ticket ended up being $284. Ridiculous.

i totally agree. why is this even legal?

i just got charged $111 additionally for service fees.

how can we petition this to end so everyone gets a chance to get tix at a good price?

I similarly felt misled.$85USD advertised price became $108USD somehow.

Quite a shock, but now that it's done what can I do?I feel very much misled.