Saratoga Springs, Utah
1.5

My daughter bought tickets through Vividseats in Nov.for an event the following July, and was charged $20/ticket fee.

Then the confirmation email comes and it says the tickets will not be shipped by fedex until the week before the event. So in December, we called their customer service and also tried the live chat, and only got "canned" responses" from live chat and from the phone experience and never did talk to live person. In fact, the phone says the tickets are backed by our customer guaranty, then when selecting another option it says "no refunds or exchanges". So I went back to hear about the guaranty and it routs you to a message that says "if you want to hear your order summary again, press 1" and never did tell me about the guaranty.

Then it says "thank you for calling, goodbye".

The event has not happened yet (it's still December 2015), but we went ahead and ordered tickets from a private party locally, and we will see if we ever do get the tickets in July.But I'm not holding my breath!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of vividseats purchase experience and misrepresentation of sale. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vivid seats concert ticket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Vivid Seats needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vivid seats concert ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivid Seats.

Comments