PLEASE, please, please do not make the same mistake I did by using this service.They DO NOT guarantee your tickets/purchase in any way, shape or form, even though the charge can appear on your credit card.

I purchased pretty decent tickets to Louis C.K. and received email confirmation of order, charge alert on my phone came through, and the VERY NEXT DAY I get an email that there's a problem with my purchase and to call an 800 number. Come to find out the "purchase" is only a 'Hold' or some such nonsense, and that the tickets are only 'pending' (these are the terms their rep used on the phone). So basically, when you purchase through Vivid, you actually buy nothing, it's not certain AT ALL.

They did offer seating in Orchestra (not better than what I thought I had) for an EXTRA $80/ticket!!!

(which I subsequently got on Ticketmaster for a very reasonable $50, far less than my original "purchase").I've never written an angry review before but congrats, Vivid- you really inspired me to unleash my wrath.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of misrepesentation of sale. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vivid seats louis ck show ticket. Vivid Seats needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vivid seats louis ck show ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivid Seats.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments