I purchased tickets four months ago, and the seller still has not uploaded them.My event is three days from now in a city over seven hours away and will require two nights in a hotel room.

Vivid Seats will not refund my money. They only say I will get a refund if the tickets are not uploaded. They will not give me a time frame. I am supposed to wait and see what happens.

They have the worst customer service and basically told me that there is nothing they can do.I will be filing a claim with my credit card company.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of vivid seats event ticket from Vivid Seats. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $252 and wants Vivid Seats to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was value for price paid - lack of honesty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivid Seats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments