I tried to order tickets for my husband's birthday (because the box office doesn't like to sell individual event tickets, only full, half and quarter season unless you drive the 180 miles to pick them up) and accidentally pushed and okayed the wrong date, although the right seats.When I discovered the error, I called within 20 minutes of placing the order (5 months in advance of the event...) tickets hadn't even been printed or issued yet.

They would not let me change to the following day's game (same seats). Then they told me I could allow them to SELL the tickets for me at a minimum of 10% commission charge of the total price of the tickets.

Went to another site to get the actual day I wanted and found the tickets were about $35 cheaper than what I had been charged from Vivid Seats.I may talk with my Congressman about these people.What CROOKS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of vivid seats event tickets. Vivid Seats needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vivid seats event tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivid Seats.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

the attorney general in NY is investigating- feed him your info