I went to buy 2 tickets for a milky chance concert in San Francisco.I rarely go to concerts anymore and my wife I an thought it would be fun.

So I went online and found the show and the tix. They were like 95 / a piece. It thought - WOW - this band must be amazing! I guess I still have an ear for good sound.

But since we never go to shows this would be so worth it. So time comes to print the tickets (and of course we can't even go because the little ones are sick) and I see they are like 20 / piece. WTF? I am so confused.

I call them to see what I paid (because it was not obvious or printed) and he's like $191. I said - dude - wtf is this? Who did I buy these tickets from? So annoyed.

NEVER AGAIN. He gave me some story about people buying up the tickets and reselling.

But I thought that I was buying these from a tickemaster type organization?God, I must be old and dumb.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "deceptive sales practice" of milky chance concert ticket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Vivid Seats needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned milky chance concert ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivid Seats.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments