Nashotah, Wisconsin

I purchased 4 tickets to a play on Broadway in NY.When checking out realized there were additional charges of $41.92 handling fees per ticket and $7.50 per ticket 'download' charge.

Seriously?!? To use my own paper & ink to print one ticket that doesn't even look like a ticket. The'ticket' lists the section & row but not the seat numbers.

Now I'm worried I have spent $842 and will arrive at the theater to find out they are not valid or are really bad seats.Certainly wish I would have thought to check this company out first.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of vivid seats broadway tickets. Vivid Seats needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vivid seats broadway tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivid Seats.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

Vividseats charges service fee too high for no reasons. Completely ridiculous!!!!

Vivid Seats - Scam Artists Vivid Seats "We bought $1800 worth of concert tickets with assigned rows and seats - they were delivered as SRO's - online rep said we could sell them on their website and..." Read more Vivid Seats - Raging pissed!!! Never again!!! Vivid Seats "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..." Read more Vivid Seats - Canelo Alvarez Vs Liam Smith Event Ticket Review from Richardson, Texas Vivid Seats "I purchased tickets on this site (vivid Seats) and received downgraded tickets to a section I would have never bought. I tried to call but they only take phone calls..." Read more Vivid Seats - Fraudulent Tickets Vivid Seats "I purchased tickets to a show and was denied entry at the show due to the tickets being fake/fraudulent. The box office stamped Void on the tickets. Also,..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more