I ordered tickets in November of 2014, for my fiancé's birthday.My cleaning crew accidently threw them away.

I called customer service today 4/28/15 and they proceed to tell me that I have cannot get a refund nor can the send me new tickets. I'm out over 100 dollars and they want to do NOTHING!!!! I have filed a complaint with the BBB and I will continue to do so every month until this matter is resolved. Their customer service is horrible!!!!

NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! If anything is to happen to your tickets...

Lost, stolen etc... you are SOL my friend.

They obviously have no care for returning business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ashlyn87b stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of event tickets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $127. Vivid Seats needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned event tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vivid Seats.

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Comments

You apparently don't understand that you bought tickets from an online scalper. Of course they can't get new tickets for you.

to Anonymous #1050824

Ticketmaster refunds lost tickets, so does stub-hub..................What exactly am I not understanding?

Anyway they blackmailed me into taking off my review on their main site, still not a professional way handling business.

Wow!you must be bored!

to Anonymous Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1084585

You are not understanding what this prison is saying...these people are scalpers...they buy lots of tickets up to resell and screw people..they can not give tickets again because they stole the 2 that got thrown away or whatever in the first place....I read it just fine and understand what they were trying to tell you